On the afternoon of August 19, the 4th China-Arab States Technology Transfer and Innovation Cooperation Conference was successfully held in Yinchuan, Ningxia, China, where ten major technological achievements were released.
Ten technological achievements in areas of information technology, modern agriculture, intelligent manufacturing, ecological environmental protection, etc., stood out from over 1000 achievements recommended and submitted by nearly 100 scientific research organizations. All of the ten achievements are applicable in Belt and Road countries.
A national platform, China-Arab States Technology Transfer Center has organized a number of technology matchmaking meetings of various themes as a key part of the China-Arab States Technology Transfer and Innovation Cooperation Conference, which have provided technology suppliers and demanders with opportunities to communicate, facilitated the transfer and implementation of a batch of cooperation projects, and set up a platform for better exchanges and cooperation in science, technology and innovation between China and Arab states.
Ten Technological Achievements of the 4th China-Arab States Technology Transfer and Innovation Cooperation Conference
1. “Knowledge Service Application for Indexes of Belt and Road Countries” owned by Shanghai Ruanzhong Information Technology Co., Ltd.
2. “Mellthee Functional Agricultural Technology Featuring Added Micro-Elements and Zero Pesticide Residue” owned by Industrial Technology Research Institute of Chongqing University and Chongqing Mellthee Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
3. “R&D and Application of Geochemical Exploration Technology” owned by China Geological Survey
4. “Call-taking&Dispatch System” owned by Beijing Global Safety Technology Co., Ltd.
5. “New Manufacturing Technology of Silicone Rubber Dry-Type Transformer” owned by Shanghai Zheng Er Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
6. “Intelligent Production Management System” owned by Yinchuan Institute of Materials of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
7. “Short-range Recycling Technology of Waste Power Battery” owned by Institute of Process Engineering of Chinese Academy of Sciences
8. “Smart Building Pan-Iot System Based on Mars Lamp Networking” owned by Beacool Co., Ltd.
9. “Technology and Industrial Application of Marine Functional Oligosaccharide” owned by the Ocean University of China
10. “Nano-composite Zirconia Prepared by Supercritical Hydrothermal Synthesis” owned by Xi’am Jiaotong University